Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Listy-ness

Okay, I just found this. And I think it's funny. It's probably from March or April.

My all time favorite thing to do right now is to think about things I hate. Okay, maybe not my all time favorite, but it's up there. And so I give you my current...

 Top 10 things I hate:
1. SLOTHS.
2. Spiders.
3. Earth worms.
4. Snow
5. Being hungry 
6. Trying on pants
7. Running
8. Chapped lips
9. Shaving my legs
10. Not wearing a watch

Guys. I seriously hate Sloths.

Guess what else I love to do. Organize things. Like my bedroom. And the Barton Reading and Spelling program materials in my classroom. I just finished a beautiful filing cabinet chalk full of beautiful blue Barton stuff. Some times, I just sit there and stare at it, and I don't even care about anything else.

Ooh, I feel another list coming on!

Top 6 things I should be doing right now
1. Cleaning my room
2. Laundry
3. Taking a shower
4. Not eating an entire bag of goldfish
5. Planning my primary lesson
6. Looking for some chapstick

My mom and I tried to make cookie bowls tonight. We could definitely submit it to that "Pinterest Fail" page. And possibly win first place... if they ever have contests.

And even though this is from several months ago, most of those things on both of those lists still apply. Except the watch one. I don't really wear watches very often any more. They give me a bad tan line...

Okay. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment