Monday, October 24, 2011

Puh-uhhh-blished.

Getting something published may or may not be on my bucket list, and if it wasn't before, it is now. Regardless. I came home from work today to find this lovely book on my bed. Signed. By the author. With a note to me. Because she published my poem in her book. And also, an entire chapter about my dad. Who just so happens to be the subject of my poem. See how all this fits together? The book is called The Organ Donor Experience. I have posted several times about organ donation (well, twice if you count the poem. that just got published). So I'm not going to say a whole bunch about organ donation (which I think is awesome). I will just give links to my previous posts (if you are interested). So, here is Advocate For Life, and here is Kidney Shaped Cuff Links (that's my poem that just got published). I'm really excited about this (if you couldn't tell...).

And here's some proof. Don't worry, I made all the pictures large so you could see it! Now, go buy the book, and read the book. And read my poem. Chapter 19 = Chad: Kidney Shaped Cuff Links. Page 95. I'll definitely be posting more about this book... after I read it.





1 comment: