Friday, December 23, 2011

I will call this... Untitled.

First of all, I give you...

Top 10 reasons I DO go to the gym:
     1. I just bought a gym pass.
     2. I ate 7 sugar cookies today. That's right kids, 7.
     3. They might be playing a good movie.
     4. I just made a bet that requires me to have a 6 pack.
     5. I'll need to shower tonight anyway.
     6. I haven't left the house yet today...
     7. It's on my bucket list to run a 5K.
     8. If I'm running at the gym, I won't be tempted to order earring off Ebay.
     9. Kaleigh went alone last time.
   10. I get to wear shorts in the middle of Winter! (Lame, I know. I just couldn't come up                with a tenth one.)

Good. Okay. I need everyone to know that I experienced comfortable silence the other day. And it was simply wonderful. I think I'll not talk more often (that's probably a lie). Wouldn't it be cool if I wrote about stuff that actually mattered? I think it'd be pretty cool. Not as a profession though.

Now, for your reading pleasure...

Top 10 things you probably shouldn't know about me:
     1. I once went 3 years without going to the dentist.
     2. When I finally went to the dentist, I had zero cavities.
     3. I have a HORRIBLE gag reflex. Particularly to really bad smells.
     4. Speaking of my gag reflex, if I see an insect with more than 8 legs, I will gag.
     5. I find showering to be one of the most tedious tasks a person has to do.
     6. Fingernail polish makes me claustrophobic, but small spaces don't.
     7. Sometimes something happens to me, and then I realize it should have been on my bucket list. So I cheat and add it to my bucket list just so I can cross it off (i.e. getting my ears pierced).
     8. I eat a TON. Like, an unflattering amount of food.
     9. I used to pray that I would get bloody noses, because I thought they looked like fun.
   10. I just spent $14.00 on a pair of dinosaur earrings. And... they're studs.

I went to Temple Square last night and was tackled in the middle of the North Visitors Center. That's right, I was on the ground. (This is one of the things I really want to add to my bucket list) I was there with a camp friend, and another camp friend saw us... and then he tackled me. It was pretty awesome. I think he was trying to hug both of us at the same time, but I kind of got close-lined instead, and ended up on the floor.

Ready for another Top 10?

Top 10 things I say ALL the time:
     1. I'm so mad (99% of the time, I'm not really mad)
     2. Poop head.
     3. I'm so funny!
     4. Yeah it is/ it was/ there are/ we are... etc.
     5. Ya big weird (I got that one from my roommates Freshman year)
     6. That's so funny!
     7. Why are we not married?!
     8. Oh man.
     9. Good heavens!
   10. Any given line from Mulan.

Wasn't that just exciting! A couple days ago, I saw Santa getting chased down the street by two adolescent, unbelievably excited boys. It turns out, *spoiler alert for small children (and anyone else who believes in Santa)* Santa was my dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment